Sip, Savor and Learn in 2018 Education Classes Announced
Education Classes to be Held October 25th
Join us for a series with Monterey County’s top bankruptcy attorney and a leading mortgage expert. The education class will help the financially burdened learn more about debt relief. The class will offer a question and answer session with bankruptcy attorney Clark A. Miller and the premier mortgage lending agent in Salinas Oscar Mora.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25
- Clark A. Miller will be discussing bankruptcy, and Oscar Mora will discuss mortgage options after or during bankruptcy. The team believes education is the key to the path to financial freedom.
- Stop by and sip a glass of wine, enjoy appetizers and discuss financial issues in a small, intimate setting.
- Classes are limited to 20 attendees.
- Classes are taught in English and Spanish.
- All attendees receive a hand-out with frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and second mortgages.
- Start time 5:30 p.m.
- Classes will be held at Laurel Inn located at 801 West Laurel Drive.
Class is FREE, but please RSVP to (831) 424-1764.