Sip, Savor and Learn 2017 Education Classes Announced
Education Classes to be Held September 28th
Does bankruptcy pair well with wine? Not usually, but when it's part of an educational series hosted by Monterey County's top bankruptcy attorney, it's a match made in heaven. Join bankruptcy expert and attorney Clark A. Miller for Sip, Savor and Learn, where he opens up his Salinas office (217 W. Alisal St.) to help the financially burdened learn more about debt relief. Education classes will be held September 28th:
- Clark A. Miller will be discussing bankruptcy and second mortgages. Mr. Miller believes education is the key to the path to financial freedom, and he will bring his 30 years of experience to this series.
- Stop by and sip a glass of wine, enjoy appetizers and discuss these financial issues in a small, intimate setting.
- Classes are limited to 30 attendees.
- Classes are taught in English and Spanish.
- All attendees receive a hand-out with frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.
- Start time 5:30 p.m.
- Class is FREE, but please RSVP to (831) 424-1764.