Sip, Savor and Learn in 2016
How to Purchase/Refinance a Home After Bankruptcy
Educational Class to be Held Thursday, September 22, 2016
Does bankruptcy pair well with wine? Not usually, but when it’s part of an educational series hosted by Monterey County’s top bankruptcy attorney, it’s a match made in heaven. Join bankruptcy expert and where he opens up his Salinas office (217 W. Alisal St.) to help the financially burdened learn more about debt relief.
Clark A. Miller is teaming up with Oscar Mora at Treehouse Mortgage to discuss retaining your house during bankruptcy and the ability to purchase a home and/or refinance after you have filed for bankruptcy.
- Stop by and sip a glass of wine, enjoy appetizers and discuss these financial issues in a small, intimate setting.
- Classes are limited to 30 attendees.
- Classes are taught in English and Spanish.
- All attendees receive a hand-out with frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.
- Start time 5:30 p.m.
- Class is FREE, but please RSVP to (831) 424-1764.
Phone (831) 424-1764
217 West Alisal St - Salinas, CA
Serving Salinas, Hollister & All of Monterey County Since 1973
As featured in the The Carmel Pine Cone (page 15)!